Visual art basics for those wanting to improve their technique and know ‘the rules’ before breaking them
This workshop is not for the faint-hearted. Participants will bring a piece of their art and we’ll all analyse where it works and where it doesn’t. It might be…
- Composition: is the structure of the work effective?
- Perspective: does it use good linear and aerial technique?
- Tone: are the highlights and shadows working?
- Technique: best use of watercolour, oil, pencil and pastel?
- Life drawing: is the human form depicted convincingly?
NUMBERS: Maximum 25 people (at your venue) or 6 people (at my studio)
TIME: 3.5 hours
COST: $50 per person ($1000 for venues wanting to offer workshops free to 25 participants)
INCLUSIONS: Printed course notes for each participant
REQUIREMENTS: Seminar room with chairs and tables and whiteboard/chalkboard for facilitator
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Please check my Terms and Conditions prior to booking
BOOK: Via this email form
BACK TO WORKSHOPS