Facebook page basics for small businesses wanting to jump onto the social media
- How to set up and manage a Facebook page, and how it differs from a personal Facebook account
- How to schedule posts to go live when you want them to, and which times are more strategic than others
- How to share a post from your page onto another page or group (a local “buy, swap, sell” group, for example)
- How to tag other Facebook pages to create linkage
- How to harvest followers for your Facebook page from your network
- How to function as the page’s ‘editor’ to pull in regular content and keep followers engaged
- How to get your head around copyright and defamation risks
- How Facebook pages work in the public domain and are searchable on Google
- How to manage comments, particularly negative feedback and/or complaints
- How to create a workable set of page rules and why it’s essential
- How to work Instagram and Twitter into the mix
NUMBERS: Maximum 25 people (at your venue) or 6 people (at The Makers Shed, Glen Innes).
TIME: 3 hours.
COST: $25 per person ($500 for venues wanting to offer workshops free to 25 participants).
INCLUSIONS: Printed course notes for each participant.
REQUIREMENTS: Seminar room with chairs and tables and large-screen internet access for facilitator.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Please check my Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
BOOK: Via this email form:
BACK TO WORKSHOPS